A couple of weekends ago, I was lucky to have great weather for Valentine’s Day mini sessions. Not only were the days beautiful, but the kids were adorable and cooperative! But they weren’t all just kids, I also got to photograph a former co-worker and her valentine. I do love my job!
Seriously! <3 How cute is this newly 1 year old?! His session was scheduled on a day that turned out to be less than, um, nice. It was cold and drizzly all day. Driving down to the shoot, I was praying that it wouldn’t start pouring. Turns out, this little Pacific Northwest baby was just fine with the weather! lol
E’s mom and dad and I all use to work together. In fact, I knew E’s mom and dad before they were even dating! <3 I had the chance to meet her and see her pretty mama again! <3
Well, I’ve begged Autumn to show up for a while now. In Texas, you know it doesn’t stick around for long. Little did I know it would show up the morning of my session with baby G and her parents! LOL But we braved the wind and the cooler temps and had a great time!
|Finally!! Fall is here!! Yes, I know it doesn’t feel like it, but I’m just going to pretend that summer is gone! LOL I’m going to set up my own “pumpkin patch” in my beautiful back lot. We have mature trees, a lovely bench and I’ll have pumpkins, mums, scarecrows, etc! It’s a great location for fall pictures.
The price is $75 and here’s what you’ll get.
- a 30 minute photo session for up to 5 people (any more than 5 people will need to have a second session booked)
- up to 12 high resolution images on a CD with a print release
- images placed on an online, private viewing gallery within a week of your session. These will be watermarked and the gallery will be password protected. But you are free to share the gallery with friends and family or on Facebook, etc.
- your choice of 2 free 5×7′s or 1 free 8×10 in the poses of your choice.
- a small pumpkin for each child in your session
Email me or leave a comment to book your session!!