A couple of weekends ago, I was lucky to have great weather for Valentine’s Day mini sessions. Not only were the days beautiful, but the kids were adorable and cooperative! But they weren’t all just kids, I also got to photograph a former co-worker and her valentine. I do love my job!
|Finally!! Fall is here!! Yes, I know it doesn’t feel like it, but I’m just going to pretend that summer is gone! LOL I’m going to set up my own “pumpkin patch” in my beautiful back lot. We have mature trees, a lovely bench and I’ll have pumpkins, mums, scarecrows, etc! It’s a great location for fall pictures.
The price is $75 and here’s what you’ll get.
- a 30 minute photo session for up to 5 people (any more than 5 people will need to have a second session booked)
- up to 12 high resolution images on a CD with a print release
- images placed on an online, private viewing gallery within a week of your session. These will be watermarked and the gallery will be password protected. But you are free to share the gallery with friends and family or on Facebook, etc.
- your choice of 2 free 5×7′s or 1 free 8×10 in the poses of your choice.
- a small pumpkin for each child in your session
Email me or leave a comment to book your session!!