Last weekend, I had the chance to go down to Deep Ellum to photograph a couple super fun families! The first session was for a precious little girl’s upcoming 2nd birthday. I first met her when she was just a little thing, only about 4 months old! <3 She’s going to be a big sister soon, so I can’t wait to see her grow in her new role!
Next was one of my newer families. I did their Christmas pictures and little man was not having it! lol But I won him over this time. And he had an upcoming birthday, turning 3 the next weekend AND is going to be a big brother soon! So excited to have these new little clients on the way!
A couple of weekends ago, I was lucky to have great weather for Valentine’s Day mini sessions. Not only were the days beautiful, but the kids were adorable and cooperative! But they weren’t all just kids, I also got to photograph a former co-worker and her valentine. I do love my job!
|Finally!! Fall is here!! Yes, I know it doesn’t feel like it, but I’m just going to pretend that summer is gone! LOL I’m going to set up my own “pumpkin patch” in my beautiful back lot. We have mature trees, a lovely bench and I’ll have pumpkins, mums, scarecrows, etc! It’s a great location for fall pictures.
The price is $75 and here’s what you’ll get.
- a 30 minute photo session for up to 5 people (any more than 5 people will need to have a second session booked)
- up to 12 high resolution images on a CD with a print release
- images placed on an online, private viewing gallery within a week of your session. These will be watermarked and the gallery will be password protected. But you are free to share the gallery with friends and family or on Facebook, etc.
- your choice of 2 free 5×7′s or 1 free 8×10 in the poses of your choice.
- a small pumpkin for each child in your session
Email me or leave a comment to book your session!!
I’m ashamed to admit, I’m quite lacking in the “keeping up the website” department! I’m sorry! I’m really good at updating the Facebook page (found here), but no too good at keeping things up to date here. My goal is to get better!
But to bring you up to speed, I have updated my portfolio!! Please click on the links below to see the beautiful families and children I’ve had the pleasure of photographing the past few months!! <3
Thanks for looking and I am so excited for the cooler weather, pumpkin patches, Christmas pictures, everything fall/winter have to offer!!
I found the cutest little antique school desk on Craig’s List and I’m dying to use it. I made Haley pose for me today. I’m offering BTS mini sessions on August 21st at the Frisco Heritage Museum. For $45, you get:
- a 20 minute session
- 10 watermarked images in a private online gallery for viewing and sharing with friends and family, which you can chose your print order from.
- a free 5×7 in the pose of your choice, plus a sheet of 8 wallets also in the pose of your choice
- 15% off my standard print pricing. Prints come from a professional lab and are excellent in quality.
The times are 8-10:30 am and 5-7:30 pm on the 21st. I’m booking on the half hour, so book your session today!
*Your session must be prepaid at time of booking, including Paypal fees.
8:00 am – Booked
8:30 am – Booked
9:00 am – Booked
9:30 am – Booked
6:00 pm: -
6:30 pm: – Booked
7:00 pm: – Booked
7:30 pm: -