A couple of weekends ago, I was lucky to have great weather for Valentine’s Day mini sessions. Not only were the days beautiful, but the kids were adorable and cooperative! But they weren’t all just kids, I also got to photograph a former co-worker and her valentine. I do love my job!
I know, I’m a horrible blogger! I have no excuse except that I’m a really good Facebooker! lol I’m good at updating my fan page, not so good at updating the ole’ blog here… But it’s a new year! I’m vowing to do better, I promise!
I have updated my portfolio page though! So, check out some of the cuties who personalities I’ve been fortunate enough to capture the past few months!! <3
I’m also running a Valentine’s Day Mini Session special on January 30th. Praying for semi warm weather that day, as the shoot is in your choice of two awesome locations, Prather Park in Dallas or Deep Ellum!! Should be lots of fun!! I’m limiting the number of sessions, so be sure to book yours today!!
I’ve also updated my price list for 2011! I’ve added a couple of great packages and am working on a few more. So make sure you check that out as well!
All in all, I’m so excited to see where 2011 takes A.M.P! That you all for making 2010 such an awesome year , welcoming me into your families and allowing me to capture your special moments and memories!! <3
|Finally!! Fall is here!! Yes, I know it doesn’t feel like it, but I’m just going to pretend that summer is gone! LOL I’m going to set up my own “pumpkin patch” in my beautiful back lot. We have mature trees, a lovely bench and I’ll have pumpkins, mums, scarecrows, etc! It’s a great location for fall pictures.
The price is $75 and here’s what you’ll get.
- a 30 minute photo session for up to 5 people (any more than 5 people will need to have a second session booked)
- up to 12 high resolution images on a CD with a print release
- images placed on an online, private viewing gallery within a week of your session. These will be watermarked and the gallery will be password protected. But you are free to share the gallery with friends and family or on Facebook, etc.
- your choice of 2 free 5×7′s or 1 free 8×10 in the poses of your choice.
- a small pumpkin for each child in your session
Email me or leave a comment to book your session!!
I found the cutest little antique school desk on Craig’s List and I’m dying to use it. I made Haley pose for me today. I’m offering BTS mini sessions on August 21st at the Frisco Heritage Museum. For $45, you get:
- a 20 minute session
- 10 watermarked images in a private online gallery for viewing and sharing with friends and family, which you can chose your print order from.
- a free 5×7 in the pose of your choice, plus a sheet of 8 wallets also in the pose of your choice
- 15% off my standard print pricing. Prints come from a professional lab and are excellent in quality.
The times are 8-10:30 am and 5-7:30 pm on the 21st. I’m booking on the half hour, so book your session today!
*Your session must be prepaid at time of booking, including Paypal fees.
8:00 am – Booked
8:30 am – Booked
9:00 am – Booked
9:30 am – Booked
6:00 pm: -
6:30 pm: – Booked
7:00 pm: – Booked
7:30 pm: -
I’m going to be doing two afternoons of mini sessions in two different locations. Each 30 minute session is $70.00 (with a $10.00 deposit due at booking) and you’ll receive 3 free 5×7′s along with your 10-15 edited images on a CD!
*Please include calculated fees when paying via Paypal*
First up, on Sunday, May 16th is Deep Ellum in Dallas!
5:00 – Taken
Then on Sunday, May 23rd, I’ll be in Frisco at the Heritage Museum:
5:40 – Taken
6:20 – Taken